Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nike Zoom Span

Options
  • 07-09-2017 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭

Anyone wear Nike Zoom Span? I'm looking at changing from Mizuno Wave Inspire, and the Zoom Spans sound like they could be an option. Would like to hear any feedback from wearers. Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

RubyK wrote: »
    Anyone wear Nike Zoom Span? I'm looking at changing from Mizuno Wave Inspire, and the Zoom Spans sound like they could be an option. Would like to hear any feedback from wearers. Thanks!

I've started wearing them recently, although not a seasoned runner, but I find them great so far. Extremely comfy and a bit of a spring in them.

I used to wear Zoom Flys which I thought I wouldn't beat, but the Spans are so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭RubyK

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I've started wearing them recently, although not a seasoned runner, but I find them great so far. Extremely comfy and a bit of a spring in them.

I used to wear Zoom Flys which I thought I wouldn't beat, but the Spans are so far.

Cheers Boom_Bap, that's great to know. I saw a very good deal for them online, so I might just go for them.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

RubyK wrote: »
    Cheers Boom_Bap, that's great to know. I saw a very good deal for them online, so I might just go for them.

No worries, I'm curious about this deal too, I'd like to get another pair for regular use because they are so comfortable.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭RubyK

I got a pair for €62.41 the gaastore.com (it's owned by Intersport I think). Ordered them at lunchtime, and got notification that they have just been dispatched.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭monkeysnapper

I bought a pair today in Killarney Nike outlet for 50 euro .

My last pair I got was Nike zoom Pegasus 32 and they did me well for a year of 7-10k runs .

Hope these are as good, great price!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement