Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Line fault resolution

• 07-09-2017 12:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,261 ✭✭✭✭

I am a Sky BB/phone customer and just yesterday I found that the phone wasn't working. So I contacted Sky just after lunch time yesterday and this morning I got a phone call (on the land line) from an Eir engineer/technician advising that the problem, which was at the local cabinet, was now fixed. 

As these repairs are carried out by Eir staff I would just like to express my sincere thanks for a very fast and efficient service. I was really surprised that the problem was sorted less than 24 hours after reporting the fault. So please convey my thanks to everyone involved particularity the Eir workers located at the Ballybofey exchange. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

muffler wrote: »
    I am a Sky BB/phone customer and just yesterday I found that the phone wasn't working. So I contacted Sky just after lunch time yesterday and this morning I got a phone call (on the land line) from an Eir engineer/technician advising that the problem, which was at the local cabinet, was now fixed. 

As these repairs are carried out by Eir staff I would just like to express my sincere thanks for a very fast and efficient service. I was really surprised that the problem was sorted less than 24 hours after reporting the fault. So please convey my thanks to everyone involved particularity the Eir workers located at the Ballybofey exchange. 
    Hi muffler,

Thanks for getting in touch. Delighted to hear you've had your issue fixed in such a timely manner :) We wouldn't send these technicians out but I will pass this feedback on to the relevant team for you. Let us know if you have any future queries.

- Adam

Advertisement