Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile power bank

Options
  • 07-09-2017 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭

Hi all looking for a good power bank online :) any recommendations ? My last 8000Mah one just gave in :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭deadimmortal

pudzey101 wrote: »
    Hi all looking for a good power bank online :) any recommendations ? My last 8000Mah one just gave in :)

This is great, you can get a lot of use out of it before it needs charging again but it is fairly heavy and not suitable to be carrying around all day. https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00F5Q4F0U/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

This is great, you can get a lot of use out of it before it needs charging again but it is fairly heavy and not suitable to be carrying around all day. https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00F5Q4F0U/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Have the exact same one and must say that it is brilliant and well worth the money.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭flutered

being thinking of getting one, thanks for the thumbs up folks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Does not ship to NI so I guess Parcel Motel is out?

How did you guy's ship them?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Does not ship to NI so I guess Parcel Motel is out?

How did you guy's ship them?

I used Address Pal. Li-ion batteries are on their prohibited list but I tried it and it arrived perfectly.....despite having a massive "Warning....Li-ion" label on the packet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭huddlejonny

FanadMan wrote: »
    I used Address Pal. Li-ion batteries are on their prohibited list but I tried it and it arrived perfectly.....despite having a massive "Warning....Li-ion" label on the packet.

Address Pal ships by sea, parcel motel and the rest by air. Li-ion Batteries aren't allowed in the holds of planes.

Address Pal ships by sea, parcel motel and the rest by air. Li-ion Batteries aren't allowed in the holds of planes.

I know that, but Address Pals T&Cs state that they don't carry Li-ion products. Think they basically used the same restrictions as An Posts T&Cs. Typical cheap and nasty service from them.......but it works up to a point.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

Thanks guys will order that , not upto date with parcel motel , address pal etc will look into it before purchase :) should be enough to charge my Iphone 6 7-8 times :D

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭deadimmortal

I used address pal to get it, I have another one on the way too.

Advertisement