Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wanted in Dublin: Drummer, Synth Player and Guitarist

• 07-09-2017 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Band members (ages 20-35) needed for live shows. 4 track EP is fully recorded and tracks can be sent once you express interest.

Genre is post rock. Name of the band is Leylandii and the first single will be release on the 4th October with the rest of the releases in the new year. Want to release the last two tracks within the EP launch some time in March/April.

I'm located in Harold's Cross and the rehearsal studio will be in Badland Studios. Looking for members who can learn by ear but brief sheet music and tabs will be provided. Band is 100% original, all songs were composed by myself but going forward all creative input will be welcomed and encouraged.

PM me with an email address if I've peaked your interest and I'll send you the music.

Advertisement