Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 a side Dublin City / South Side

Options
  • 07-09-2017 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I am looking for a game of 5 a side during the week. Preference is city centre / south side.

PM ME if you have a spot for me please :)

esb sportsco Dublin 4 if we could get numbers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

BaRcOe wrote: »
    Hi all,

I am looking for a game of 5 a side during the week. Preference is city centre / south side.

PM ME if you have a spot for me please :)

esb sportsco Dublin 4 if we could get numbers.

Not southside, but we play a game in Bray every Monday, if you don't get fixed up you'd be very welcome

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭BaRcOe

uch wrote: »
    Not southside, but we play a game in Bray every Monday, if you don't get fixed up you'd be very welcome

I'm living in Enniskerry at the moment, so that could be good. What time on Mondays? You play by Wolf Tone pitches? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

BaRcOe wrote: »
    I'm living in Enniskerry at the moment, so that could be good. What time on Mondays? You play by Wolf Tone pitches? :)

7pm in St. Thomas's (BIFE) on Novara road

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

Hi there,

I have a game every Thursday at 6pm in Sandymount. We are running short of players these past few months so could do with some more! Any interest, let me know and I can PM you the details. Have some free spots for this evening too!

Advertisement