Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

home heating oil query

• 07-09-2017 5:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭

Does any company in Limerick offer a service whereby you can pay a certain set amount each month and they deliver at certain times, to help your budgeting?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

Estuary Fuel used to do something like that in conjunction with the Credit Union.
    Don't know if they still operate it.
    Give them a shout and find out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭Jofspring

If you are on a very tight budget you can just fill yourself as you go on. I went to Bennetts in Roxboro, bought two big containers off them and filled them both. Came to €50 and then I just filled the oil tank myself when I got home. You'd need to have a car though. Could be handy if you only want to fill up a bit at a time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

Good few places doing that now.
    Works out at €1 a litre though.!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

As far as I know Bennett's offer a service where you can make payments - might be worth a call out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭black & white

https://www.corriboil.com/

I've been dealing with this company for a good while and am on their direct debit scheme, the max they will give you in 3 times your monthly DD. Deliveries arrive the following day is my case although if you are setting up from scratch it might be a wee bit longer. You could ask them to deliver whatever amount you can afford to pay now and then go on the DD and get more when that has gone through.

• Advertisement
Advertisement