Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

got an estimated bill want a new bill with my meter read

Options
  • 07-09-2017 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭

can i please give someone from electric Ireland an up to date meter read so that my estimated bill is cancelled and a correct bill issued?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch.

We can arrange to issue a corrected bill for you if you can send us a private message.

We require the following details to proceed:

- Your full name
    - Your account number
    - The first line of your address
    - Your contact number or date of birth
    - Confirmation you are the account holder (Yes/No)

Thanks,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭cml387

can i please give someone from electric Ireland an up to date meter read so that my estimated bill is cancelled and a correct bill issued?
    You know you can always submit a meter reading online?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,348 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

cml387 wrote: »
    Or by phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    cml387 wrote: »
    Or by phone.
    Or by text

Advertisement