Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iCloud full

Options
  • 07-09-2017 9:24pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Your iCloud storage is almost full. You have 270.4 MB remaining of 5 GB total storage.

Most of the stuff I have in iCloud is non important photos and drunk videos. lol.

Even if I delete from my phone, the free space doesn't seem to reflect that.

Any pointers? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Eire Go Brach

Stop drinking 😜

Yeh it's annoying. Happens me a lot as well. Photos that fill mine up. But when I download them. It does not seem to recognise they are gone.

Make sure you have your important stuff off your phone. Then turn iCloud backup on and off.

In the manage storage turn photo library on and off.

Start back up again.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,020 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Less than a Euro per month and your pain goes away. Increased storage space to 50GB. You'd be doing well to fill that ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Check how much the health app is taking up. Mine was over 2GB for some reason and I never use it.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,442 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Use google photos app and delete from phone as you go.

Advertisement