Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recruitment Website

Options
  • 07-09-2017 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi,
    This may have been posted here previously. So apologies if that's the case. I was looking to set up a recruitment website and would like to see where the best avenue is. Any advice welcome.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭jacksn

Do you want a website that feeds in jobs from recruiter websites like an affiliate? or do you want to take in the jobs from companies and display them yourself like an agency?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

You can build a crawler to scour the web and post jobs to your own site. WordPress even has plugins that do this (WP Jobs?) and some agencies even allow you to repost their jobs via their APIs.

Its a heavily saturated market, unless you are recruiting top talent, a niche industry or headhunting, you won't make it pay. For example, I made a site in a day once as a proof of concept. Its that easy to do so the barrier to entry is very low and the market huge, so getting any sort of traffic will be impossible.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 SteakandKidney

jacksn wrote:
    Do you want a website that feeds in jobs from recruiter websites like an affiliate? or do you want to take in the jobs from companies and display them yourself like an agency?

The latter. Purely a agency role

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭jacksn

The latter. Purely a agency role

This is your first step, getting a licence.. i trust you have experience of working within the industry!

http://www.workplacerelations.ie/en/Frequently_Asked_Questions/Employment_Agencies/

Advertisement