Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holiday Schengen Visa for Italy

• 08-09-2017 7:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi, if anyone could please be of assistance, I'd be very grateful.

I'm not an Irish Citizen and I need a Schengen Visa for Italy. I have flights booked to Italy for the 25th of October (very early AM). The earliest appointment I could get for a visa is the 18th. How long does visas take? Will this be enough time?

Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Loon E. Tick

It might be fine in that timeframe but could be down to the wire where it's possibly not ready until the day before and you would have to collect it from the embassy. The biggest delay at European embassies is getting the actual appointment.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭diegroblers

Thank you. Yeah, I'll email them on Monday and beg to go on a waiting list for cancelled appointments, if such a list exists. I'll just have to take my chances, since my Ryanair tickets are non-refundable.

Advertisement