Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 banking

Options
  • 08-09-2017 7:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

Hi BOI,
    I have two ex ICS mortgages that were transferred to BOI. If I open a bank account and sign up to 365 banking will the outstanding mortgage amounts be shown?
    Regards,
    Thestart.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

Thestart wrote: »
    Hi BOI,
             I have two ex ICS mortgages that were transferred to BOI. If I open a bank account and sign up to 365 banking will the outstanding mortgage amounts be shown?
    Regards,
         Thestart.
    Hi Thestart,

Welcome to Boards, and thanks for posting today.

ICS mortgages would typically have a 7 digit account number.

Unless they were switched to an 8 digit account number, when they were transferred to BOI, they wouldn't be eligible to view with a 365 online profile.

You can contact the Mortgage centre on 01 6113333 and an advisor can tell you if they are eligible to view online on their own.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks again,
    Jane

Advertisement