Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

His Royal Xurness - D2 Edition

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Suros Regime is your friend.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

dudeeile wrote: »
    Suros Regime is your friend.

Its a beast in Pvp still if your a fan of autos :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

If you pre-fire and use spinning-up yeah.... if not, it's not great. It's TTK means you lose a lot of 1v1s otherwise

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Cormac... wrote: »
    If you pre-fire and use spinning-up yeah.... if not, it's not great. It's TTK means you lose a lot of 1v1s otherwise

I dont pre-fire and most games I use it I come out with 20+ kills and even forget I have other guns equiped haha

No way man, this gun is not the beast it once was but I still play well with it, plus it's still awesome fun. It's not an in yer face auto, I use focused fire exclusively, I haven't used spinning up since TTK for the auto rifle kills.

If you don't already have a Suros then this is a must buy for PvP fun, I haven't used this in PvE since vanilla so can't comment on that.

If you do own one then I suggest loading into some PvP with focused fire, enjoy standing back and picking off those headshots.

• Advertisement

If you do own one then I suggest loading into some PvP with focused fire, enjoy standing back and picking off those headshots.

I can do that with a Jade Rabbit or a Good Range Pulse.

I see no value in using a gun which has a mathematically worse time-to-kill :P

I see no value in using a gun which has a mathematically worse time-to-kill :P

Diversity.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,509 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Diversity.

What has an an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era got to do with Destiny?

What has an an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era got to do with Destiny?

Im pretty sure it plays a big part in Destiny's story :P

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

Were they not in X-factor?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

dudeeile wrote:
    Diversity.

jackrussel wrote:
    Were they not in X-factor?

Pretty sure I spotted CDB at their gig last year in Blanchardstown shopping centre turning on the Xmas lights.

PetKing wrote: »
    Pretty sure I spotted CDB at their gig last year in Blanchardstown shopping centre turning on the Xmas lights.

Was he not one of the background dancers:confused::confused:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Picked up the Suros because I hadn't gotten one yet. Thought it was fun enough to use, though I still prefer my Supercell or Khvostov for my primary exotic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

I use focused fire exclusively, I haven't used spinning up since TTK for the auto rifle kills.
    The focused fire perk was recently buffed to increase the TTK (2 weapons tunings ago, I think).

I never use the spinning up perk and use focused fire. I don't think of Suros as an Auto, like the Doctrine of Passing, I think of it as a full auto scout rifle. It's great for picking off headshots at mid range.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Apologies lads forgot it's my turn this week. He's on the right just as turn down the stairs in for Arach Jalal.

Legacy Helmet
    Immolation Fists
    Crest of Alpha Lupi (hunter)
    Voidfang Vestments
    Patience And Time

You need to get your act together man.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭riggerman

Xur is at the Tower by the Crucible Quartermaster
    He is selling the forth horseman Shotgun

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Ill pick that up i reckon,havent come accross a shotgun ive liked yet so hopefully that will be the one:)

Quick question,the engrams he sells,do they just decode at year one values or is there more too them?

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭riggerman

Year 1 only I'm afraid

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

EoinHef wrote: »
    Ill pick that up i reckon,havent come accross a shotgun ive liked yet so hopefully that will be the one:)

Quick question,the engrams he sells,do they just decode at year one values or is there more too them?
    Yeah, I missed that shottie the last time it popped up so I'm gonna give it a lash. My favourite has been the Stolen Will, though I think the Invective is okay (I just prefer to use one of my other exotics over it).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Im not to good on knowing specific weapons yet,its something i should really be looking into. Just found the shotguns in general dont feel great for me.

So those engrams,are they just there for collectors? Can they be infused in a way to make them useful year 3?

I thought all year one weapons were capped at there max value in year 1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

EoinHef wrote:
    I thought all year one weapons were capped at there max value in year 1

They are capped yes. If an Engram decrypted to a year one exotics that you don't have, you could scrap it and then buy the year 3 equivalent (if one exists) from the blueprints kiosk in the vanguard room.

Down by the speaker.

Legacy Special
    Dunemarchers
    Sealed ahamkrara grasps
    Alchemists raiment
    Red death

Ah well, back to getting a heap of 3oC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Down by the speaker.

Legacy Special
    Dunemarchers
    Sealed ahamkrara grasps (Tier 12 100% Disc / 98% Str)
    Alchemists raiment
    Red death

Small note

down past the crucible quartermasters

legacy chest
    glasshouse
    young ahamharas spine
    voidfang vestments
    zhalo supercell

Stat rolls robbed from elsewhere
    This weeks best roll goes to the Hunter exotic gauntlets, the Young Ahamkaras Spine with a two points off maximum Discipline stat and a max Strength stat, coming with a 98% overall roll. These will be beneficial, if you want to reach T12 as a Gunslinger, having two tripmines in your pocket as well.

next up we have the Titan exotic Helmet, the Glasshouse, coming with a pure Intellect roll of 84, being a 91% overall roll. I don't think that a 91% roll will be your best pic for reaching T12, but again, if you need it in your collection, or you want to test some glass needles on them you're good to go.

And last but not least we have a ****ty chest, being the Warlock exotic Voidfang Vestments again with a 6 points off maximum Discipline Stat and a 8 points below maximum Strength attribute. This is a 89% overall roll, which I think is not going to be your best bet, if you want to reach T12, even if you are the proud owner of some 100% items.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I never paid attention to rolls. Got an Adamantarium today with a double discipline roll (which should be good for this exotic) but it maxed out at around 130, which seemed low - it may have decrypted from a purple engram now I think of it.
    Must go looking for a guide

Over by the speaker

Legacy helm

empyrean bellicose
    knucklehead radar
    the ram
    plan c
    ho ho ho.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

Over by the speaker