Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

His Royal Xurness - D2 Edition

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,661 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Exciting stuff...

Keep us updated

Harsh.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Lack of Emoji makes statements 10x more Brutal!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Lack of Emoji makes statements 10x more Brutal!

It really does. They're all blocked in work. This is the only one I can do :) People think I'm always happy. I've forgotten how to do the pac man one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

gimli2112 wrote: »
    It really does. They're all blocked in work. This is the only one I can do :) People think I'm always happy. I've forgotten how to do the pac man one

Is that a Claptrap reference?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

just put pac inbetween these ---> : :

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Xur is selling:

[Exotic Gear: Legacy Engram, No Backup Plans [Q91%], Skyburners Annex [Q86%], Starfire Protocol [Q88%], No Land Beyond]

[Weapon Bundles: Bad Juju and Hoodoom, Telesto and Lingering Vestige].

Xur is located at: Tower by the Crucible Vendors.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

He's selling Sunbreakers again. Finally :)

you expect us to travel all over the place looking for him? Where is he?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

I was just commenting that he finally has Sunbreakers :)

He's in the Reef:

Legacy Engram Special Weapon Engram
    Thagomizers Titan Gauntlets 79%
    Radiant Dance Machines Hunter Leg Armor 88%
    Sunbreakers Warlock Gauntlets 84%

We don't allow happy comments round here

hqdefault.jpg

• Advertisement

Xur is selling:

[Exotic Gear: Legacy Engram, The Glasshouse [Q93%], Sealed Ahamkara Grasps [Q93%], The Impossible Machines [Q90%], Bad Juju]

[Weapon Bundles: MIDA Multi-Tool and Special Ops, Zhalo Supercell and Not a Toy].

Xur is located at: The Reef.

Dude's the starman when it comes to the Xur post. You get the gear, the rolls and the location.

None of this "He's got the Obsidian Mind" end of post nonsense

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Next week Xur should just sell everything with 100% Rolls.

Dude's the starman when it comes to the Xur post. You get the gear, the rolls and the location.

None of this "He's got the Obsidian Mind" end of post nonsense

Great+you+figured+something+out+the+average+14+year+old+_f0a8929975fa3482bd6e61db32b2d57a.jpg

Xur is selling:

[Exotic Gear: Legacy Engram, The Taikonaut [Q88%], Shinobu's Vow [Q82%], The Ram [Q89%], The Last Word]

[Weapon Bundles: The Last Word and Sequel, Trespasser and Fallen Assassin].

Xur is located at: The Reef.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

The second last Xur inventory update of D1. Hard to believe it's so close to the end. Sad times. I wonder how long before the first Xur D2 Inventory post.

Think I missed the first Xur in D1 as my game was in the post. The second one was Ghallahorn and I wasn't going to waste my coins on a rocket launcher. Then he sold the Suros and it was glorious.

Xur will still be in Destiny 1 each week afaik

Xur will still be in Destiny 1 each week afaik

Oh I know that, but for the majority (all) of us here? Next week is the last one.

XUR: Last D1 Xur for most of us.

Tower Hanger
    Exotic Secondary Engram
    Titans: Ruin Wings
    Hunters: Shinobu's Vow
    Warlocks: Purifier Robes
    Gjallahorn..... only kidding. Plan C

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

So will Xur **** latecomers again by offering the crown jewels in the first two weeks (Gjallahorn and Suros equivalents) and then revert to see pea shooters for the next year?

quad_red wrote: »
    So will Xur **** latecomers again by offering the crown jewels in the first two weeks (Gjallahorn and Suros equivalents) and then revert to see pea shooters for the next year?

God only knows. What are the Drop rates for SC's? How much will everything cost? All unknown's until he appears.

God only knows. What are the Drop rates for SC's? How much will everything cost? All unknown's until he appears.

Actually its not unknown, I seen a post 20 mins ago on FB that says all the Xur details for D2 have been released/leaked but I want as much of the game to remain a suprise so I aint reading it :P

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Actually its not unknown, I seen a post 20 mins ago on FB that says all the Xur details for D2 have been released/leaked but I want as much of the game to remain a suprise so I aint reading it :P

Well then, they are all Unknowns until YOU find him. And I. And anyone else who doesn't gorge themselves on spoilers and whatnot.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Would have loved it if Xur actually did sell the Gjallarhorn this week :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Angron wrote: »

Would have better if he trolled us one last time and sold No Land Beyond, Claws of Ahamkara and Radiant Dance Machines.

It would be far funnier if he only sold year 1 versions this week in fairness.

Angron wrote: »

;)

jonnycivic wrote: »
    ;)

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

giphy.gif

Bloody Activision Decathlon, twas a hard time for joysticks.

Advertisement