Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

His Royal Xurness - D2 Edition

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Ok folks, no Xur this week from what I read earlier but he should be back around next week :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

He'd only have arrived at 10 anyway. Which would be now.

I'm still working my way through that campaign and don't even know if there are Strange Coins in D2...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

He'd only have arrived at 10 anyway. Which would be now.

I'm still working my way through that campaign and don't even know if there are Strange Coins in D2...

I havent gotten any but I think he takes the fragments you get for breaking down exotics/legendaries.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Ok folks, no Xur this week from what I read earlier but he should be back around next week :D

Came for Xur, disappointed, no thanks for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭roadie_2013

jonnycivic wrote: »

hNYf5DR.jpg

Upcoming events

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

dudeeile wrote: »

It's all Jonny's fault!!! Boo Jonny, BOO!!!

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,293 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Should have called thread "You won't believe what this guardian got from Xur"

At least I am consistent with my disappointment

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Hope there's a sort of locate or rescue Xur type of a mission.

• Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Should have called thread "You won't believe what this guardian got from Xur"
    Chlamydia?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I miss Strange Coins. I wonder what the new currency will be.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

I think it's exotic shares that drop and that you can get from dismantling legendary and exotic gear

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

It's Legendary shards, no? The purple diamond looking thingies.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Kirby wrote: »
    It's Legendary shards, no? The purple diamond looking thingies.

yup, as far as I know
    not sure what bright dust is for, I got some for thrashing a sparrow

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

gimli2112 wrote: »
    yup, as far as I know
    not sure what bright dust is for, I got some for thrashing a sparrow

You can use Bright Dust to buy cosmetics. Different skins for your Exotic weapons, Cosmetic Armor sets, Sparrows, Ships, Emotes, and finally weapon and armor mods.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,507 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Nessus, watchers grave - hes up a tree on the right where you spawn in.

Merciless, raiden flux, doom fang pauldrons, wings of sacred dawn.

29 for the weapon, 23 for the gear. All 270 light, no ammo.

Merciless, great weapon to sell, makes soloing yellow bars and public events so much easier.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,293 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Must give merciless a try, got it out of an engram but never went near it. Everyone is raving about it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Must give merciless a try, got it out of an engram but never went near it. Everyone is raving about it though.

Being touted as best in slot currently. It charges faster and faster until you get a kill, or run out of ammo, whichever happens first.

Nessus, watchers grave - hes up a tree on the right where you spawn in.

Merciless, raiden flux, doom fang pauldrons, wings of sacred dawn.

29 for the weapon, 23 for the gear. All 270 light, no ammo.

I'm surprised at the cost. Not at all that expensive.

• Advertisement

Being touted as best in slot currently. It charges faster and faster until you get a kill, or run out of ammo, whichever happens first.

Magazine size is 8 and a total carry of 14, you can unload the mag, hunter dodge to reload and continue to fire at the same rate, could be a bug that they fix down the line. I think the warlock has a similar ability provided by armour but not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Magazine size is 8 and a total carry of 14, you can unload the mag, hunter dodge to reload and continue to fire at the same rate, could be a bug that they fix down the line. I think the warlock has a similar ability provided by armour but not sure.

Yep and it looks really cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

1st Xur in a long while I've been excited by :)

1st Xur in a long while I've been excited by :)

Apart from the Titan Pauldrons, I'll be buying everything. Bye bye all my legendary shards.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Is he selling any bits 'n' bobs - or is it just weapons and armour?

nevelator wrote: »
    Is he selling any bits 'n' bobs - or is it just weapons and armour?

Seems to be just W's and A's. Ammo synths are a thing of the past. Item levelling and rerolling are a thing of the past. Sparrows no longer have modable engines.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,952 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Do you need a warlock to buy the warlock armor, or can you buy and transfer in D1 (I know you can't transfer for infusion purposes, but never tried just transfering armor to see what happened)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,952 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Seems to be just W's and A's. Ammo synths are a thing of the past. Item levelling and rerolling are a thing of the past. Sparrows no longer have modable engines.

I need three of coins (I don't - I want more exotics but would prefer to wait than see the coins back again!)

Do you need a warlock to buy the warlock armor, or can you buy and transfer in D1 (I know you can't transfer for infusion purposes, but never tried just transfering armor to see what happened)

Actually a good point that.

Can someone do some testing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Actually a good point that.

Can someone do some testing?

Bought all 4 pieces on my Warlock. Bit of an underwhelming inventory to be honest. They could have thrown in a one time purchase legendary armour and weapon engram.

Thought I would have to scrape the shards together.

Advertisement