Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

His Royal Xurness - D2 Edition

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, there's been a few things I've picked up, like Bad Juju and the Red Death, but most of the stuff has been not particularly worth it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

the day he sold the ghallahorn the place melted. He had sold it in week two but lots of people didn't buy it. This was before three of coins and exotic drops were rare. man that was a brutal time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,551 ✭✭✭✭Varik

gimli2112 wrote: »
    the day he sold the ghallahorn the place melted. He had sold it in week two but lots of people didn't buy it. This was before three of coins and exotic drops were rare. man that was a brutal time.

Didn't get it then but had saved up my coins and got the suros which is almost as good.

Think Red Death was my first exotic but yeah the original Suros was just awesome - was all I used in PvP, then they murdered it. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

CianRyan wrote: »
    Xur has been utterly disappointing this year.
    The only time I wanted anything was the Supercell and I couldn't get on that weekend.

Or the odd time he sold exotic helmet engrams, so I could get some helmet infusion material. Which was purely driven by the crap helmet drop rates in K.F.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭CDBWhoop

The Armamentarium
    Bones of Eao
    Purifier Robes

MIDA Multi-Tool Scout Rifle
    Legacy Engram is Body Armor

By the Speaker in front of the big door

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

CDBWhoop wrote: »
    The Armamentarium
    Bones of Eao
    Purifier Robes

MIDA Multi-Tool Scout Rifle
    Legacy Engram is Body Armor

By the Speaker in front of the big door

Well fcuk me. He has something for me to buy other than, *shudder*, 3oC.

Need me those Bones of Eaohhhhhhhhhhh

Well fcuk me. He has something for me to buy other than, *shudder*, 3oC.

Need me those Bones of Eaohhhhhhhhhhh

Buy them, then have them drop from engrams or rewards...

Buy them, then have them drop from engrams or rewards...

But what else will I spend my 800+ SC's on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Think I may have to dust the PS4 off and get grinding later, I have been informed of a Mida for sale...

Musters up "just when I thought I was out" gif...

:)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Fieldog wrote: »
    Think I may have to dust the PS4 off and get grinding later, I have been informed of a Mida for sale...

Musters up "just when I thought I was out" gif...

:)

You mean to tell us your still knocking about? :pac:

In spirit only my friend.... :p

I genuinely have a bit of an aversion of turning on the PS when there is even the slightest inkling of a glowing ball in the sky outside... :o

The lure of a Mida though could be enough to get me back for the weekend, trying in vain to sniff out a few strange coins...

That and the possible culmination of rain in North County Dublin.... :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

In spirit only my friend.... :p

I genuinely have a bit of an aversion of turning on the PS when there is even the slightest inkling of a glowing ball in the sky outside... :o

The lure of a Mida though could be enough to get me back for the weekend, trying in vain to sniff out a few strange coins...

That and the possible culmination of rain in North County Dublin.... :pac:

Well in spirit is better than not at all :P

Ah in fairness when the weather is good you want to be outside..... get in on Sherpafest tonight if you can :P

Strange coins is a small enough grind :P

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Strange coins is a small enough grind :P

Just had an awful year one flashback of looking for one strange coin.... :eek:

Im sure i'll just do CoE over and over until I get the required.... :)

Just had an awful year one flashback of looking for one strange coin.... :eek:

Im sure i'll just do CoE over and over until I get the required.... :)

Well TBH I would do a NF (Possible rewards of upto 20/25 coins)
    Or just power rank your factions ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

This weekend, if Xur plays nice, I'm gonna buy 1,296 heavy ammo synths for the grand total of 432 strange coins.

My hunter will then proceed to FWC and cash in 498 of these to go from rank 20 to 25, he will then equip his new super hero cape and do a lap of honour around the tower. He will then log out.

Warlock time, grab the remaining synths from the hunter and trot along to NM, hand over 798 synths as this dude is only rank 17. He will equip his new mighty bond and take a moment to bask in his new awesomeness and might even get his groove on for all to witness.

Damn the expense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

dudeeile wrote: »
    he will then equip his new super hero cape and do a lap of honour around the tower. He will then log out.

After he does 10 Heroic Strikes and 10 games of PvP yes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,215 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Cormac... wrote: »

and wins 10 games of PVP.

And then you may immediately take the cape off and start working on another faction.... such a fecking waste of time!

For anyone chasing calcified fragments for the year 2 moments of triumph, the tier 3 boss this week is Balwur

If you use Destinyghosthunter.net to track your fragments (and it now displays for each character!) Balwur is no. 45 or XLVIII
    It must be your rune to get the fragment.

Cormac... wrote: »

Ya well after all that so. Completely forgot about that f''king grind on top of the grind.

So I got burned and no meme, that's a win I suppose.

• Advertisement

To the Reef

Ruin Wings 13SC
    Young Ahamkara's Spine 13SC
    Light Beyond Nemesis 13SC
    Super Good Advice 17SC
    Legacy Guantlets 29SC

To the Reef

Ruin Wings 13SC
    Young Ahamkara's Spine 13SC
    Light Beyond Nemesis 13SC
    Super Good Advice 17SC
    Legacy Guantlets 29SC

Awesome HMG there. Think I'm one of the few who actually like it.

Yep, think you are.

Yep, think you are.

11380031_789434507834455_1005659056_n.jpg

Its probably suffered a bit in popularity by having such specific perks (favouring use against Oracles in the Vault of Glass) and the Cocoon perk on Quillims Terminus being so handy. Might have to take it out for a spin again, for old times sake.

Will be stocking up on 3 of coins and exoitc shards this week.

Its probably suffered a bit in popularity by having such specific perks (favouring use against Oracles in the Vault of Glass) and the Cocoon perk on Quillims Terminus being so handy. Might have to take it out for a spin again, for old times sake.

Will be stocking up on 3 of coins and exoitc shards this week.

I think it suffered more due to how pis poor it's stability was in Y1. When it got it's stability buff, it really did become a viable option, IMO. Not a top class option, not a QT Y2 level option, but still viable.

In the hangar

No Backup Plans
    Radiant Dance Machines
    The Impossible Machines
    Dragon's Breath

Legacy Engrams

And the last of the heavy ammo synths

What's the issue with heavy ammo synths. I saw Jonny started a panicky thread on it but had assumed this was just his offbeat sense of humour. Are they really going? Where do we get heavy ammo synths now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

gimli2112 wrote:
    What's the issue with heavy ammo synths. I saw Jonny started a panicky thread on it but had assumed this was just his offbeat sense of humour. Are they really going? Where do we get heavy ammo synths now?

Dudeeile bulk bought them all last week, leaving none for the rest of us.

• Advertisement

gimli2112 wrote: »

Gims, its just us messing about after dude went and bought over 1000 heavys last week :D

Advertisement