Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with bll

• 08-09-2017 9:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi I orchid I ordered fibre broadband in July was given a price of €80 p/m at the start going up to €100 p/m, but got a email with €112 pm.called many times all I got was passed from Billy's to Paul  and same with web chat , in the end Anna was able to fix the account and the loylety team gave me a extra €10 p/m for a year for my troubles . 
    But first bill came in yesterday with a charge of €112 p/m .please help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Hi I orchid I ordered fibre broadband in July was given a price of €80 p/m at the start going up to €100 p/m, but got a email with €112 pm.called many times all I got was passed from Billy's to Paul  and same with web chat , in the end Anna was able to fix the account and the loylety team gave me a extra €10 p/m for a year for my troubles . 
    But first bill came in yesterday with a charge of €112 p/m .please help
    Hi there, 

Can you PM me your account number and full name so I can take a look at your bill for you please?

- Adam

Advertisement