Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is 365 Service Desk down?

Options
  • 08-09-2017 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

Hi, I have been trying to access my Service Desk and it comes up with 'we are unable to process your request'. When do you expect Service Desk to be back up?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

sadie9 wrote: »
    Hi, I have been trying to access my Service Desk and it comes up with 'we are unable to process your request'. When do you expect Service Desk to be back up?
    Thanks.
    Hi sadie9,

Welcome to Boards, and thanks for your post.

When you log in and click the inbox or sent tab at the service desk, if clicked more than once it'll log you out automatically.
    The system is extremely sensitive and secure so if pressed a few times, will work like the back button and log you out.

Please log in again and only click the tab you want to access once and wait for it to load. This should work for you.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks again,
    Jane.,

Advertisement