Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A&P Warning

Options
  • 08-09-2017 1:14pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭

I don't want to have to start a thread for every issue relating to A&P but the mods won't allow discussion and immaturely have to shut down a thread getting the last word in.

I got a warning for this.
    MOD: We don't allow "us vs them" type posts on the forum. It only serves to divide it into two entrenched camps. The landlords didn't make this situation, and no tenant was complaining when landlords were forced to lower their prices 5-10 years ago.

For what it's worth, I'm not a landlord and I am a tenant.
    gizmo81 wrote: »
    Oh the irony :pac::pac:

As the Grandfather used to say 'if you had a spit with that you'd choke'.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=104374385#post104374385

I called out the hypocrisy of this statement with an old saying my grandfather used to say.

Please see screenshot of example of the mod on A&P creating a 'them vs us' narrative.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

You argued on thread with a mod decision. It doesn't matter what you say or what you are arguing. Disputing a mod warning on thread is a clear no-no and the action stands.

Dispute closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement