Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A&P BAN

Options
  • 08-09-2017 1:21pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭

Again I don't want to start another thread but On the 18th of August I was banned from A&P for one week.

I don't know if I'm allowed quote the reason as;

I started a dispute thread but it was deleted by The Hilly Bill and i was told I wasn't allowed dispute it because he didn't like the way I phrased my dispute.

As I am not allowed use my own words to dispute a ban can someone else write the dispute to the ban please.

Thank you.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

You did not dispute your ban, but simply took the opportunity to accuse the mod team of "ganging up" on you

The Admin note to you on closing the thread was:
    This is not an appeal & is an abuse of the forum. You have already been warned by the Admin Team about this. If you continue to go against site rules & Admin advice your access to the site may be revoked permanently.

Now if you wish to dispute the ban please set out your reasons for doing so. If you simply want to continue having a dig at the A&P mod team I will, as suggested in the Admin note quoted above, remove your access to the site. This applies equally to the other dispute thread you have just started

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭gizmo81

I want to dispute the ban but I don't know what words you allow.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,724 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Banned for one week for abusing the DR and Helpdesk procedures.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement