Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bullying

Options
  • 08-09-2017 1:36pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭

On a thread about a poster being evicted after winning an RTB case which said they didn't to pay the illegal increase. I stated that you cannot be penalised for taking a dispute to the RTB.

Graham then singled me out and said I was unqualified to post on the forum. Considering Graham has never even been to the RTB and i've won three times it's a bit funny.

Another poster told me to keep my unqualified opinions to myself.

I posted the link to the RTA where it explicitly states a tenant cannot be penalised for taking a dispute, though it is common sense.

Screenshots included.

I have never seen another poster being singled out and being told they are unqualified, this is bullying.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

There was no card or action handed out in this case, therefore this complaint is not for the DRP forum

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement