Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confirmation of Income

Options
  • 08-09-2017 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24,380 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Putting together associated documentation so as to finalise a small loan application.

I have been asked for payslips (easy) and confirmation of income?

What's the difference between payslips and a confirmation of income? Are they not the same?

-Dave

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

lawred2 wrote: »
    Hi,

Putting together associated documentation so as to finalise a small loan application.

What's the difference between payslips and a confirmation of income? Are they not the same?

-Dave
    Hi Dave,

Thanks for your post today.

Can you check if you're being asked for Payslips and confirmation of Employment?
    Usually, you'd be asked for your payslips to show your income and then confirmation from your employer or contract of employment to show you are in permanent employment.

Thanks again,
    Jane.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,380 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

lawred2 wrote: »
    Hi,

-Dave
    Hi Dave,

Thanks for your post today.

Can you check if you're being asked for Payslips and confirmation of Employment?
    Usually, you'd be asked for your payslips to show your income and then confirmation from your employer or contract of employment to show you are in permanent employment.

Thanks again,
    Jane.
    definitely says confirmation of income... but I spoke to one of your agents and they explained that it was exactly what you just detailed now so all good

Thanks

Advertisement