Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New phone trouble

• 08-09-2017 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I am hoping you can help me here. I can't get in touch with meteor on the phone.
    I bought a new phone, Sony Xperia Xa and joined billpay on 20.06.2017. At first everything was going well but now the coverage has gone extremely bad no matter where in the country I am. The phone itself is giving me nothing but trouble. The loudspeaker goes on and off when it feels like it. If freezes, all the apps jump around the place, the ringtone doesn't work even though it's set to full. All in all I have a new phone that only works when it wants. Please help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Blaez wrote: »
    Hi, I am hoping you can help me here. I can't get in touch with meteor on the phone.
    I  bought a new phone, Sony Xperia Xa and joined billpay on 20.06.2017. At first everything was going well but now the coverage has gone extremely bad no matter where in the country I am. The phone itself is giving me nothing but trouble. The loudspeaker goes on and off when it feels like it. If freezes, all the apps jump around the place, the ringtone doesn't work even though it's set to full. All in all I have a new phone that only works when it wants. Please help!
    Hi Blaez,

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you're having with your new phone. We wouldn't be able to troubleshoot these issues with you over the phone I'm afraid. You would need to pop into an eir store and they will be able to look at your device for you.

In regards to your coverage issue, this could be an issue with your phone as you're having other problems with it. Just to be sure though, I'd recommend following the standard troubleshooting steps with this. Can you put it in flight mode for 10 minutes then restart it please? 

- Adam

Advertisement