Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Diy divorce help

• 08-09-2017 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Can anybody please help me understand this. 
    You need to lodge a Notice of Motion in triplicate, an up to date Affidavit of Means in triplicate by both parties (sworn no more than 6 months prior to issue) and a grounding affidavit exhibiting the signed agreed terms in triplicate[font=arial, sans-serif] [/font]
    I know what I must do in relation to the affidavit of means. That bit is easy. I am having problems with the Notice of motion. I think I know what it is. It is a form which allows me to request a court date. But do I get this created by a solicitor or is there a template I can use. I have asked the court for one but they never seem to give me one. They just refer me to Order 59. 
    Also what is a grounding affidavit. 

Thank you in advance
    David

Comments

Advertisement