Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill Bailey Olympia Theatre Sept. 2018

Options
  • 08-09-2017 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,511 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what happened to this gig? Was announced on MCD and Ticketmaster websites. Due to go on sale today but all mention of it has disappeared.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,590 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Wheety wrote: »
    Does anyone know what happened to this gig? Was announced on MCD and Ticketmaster websites. Due to go on sale today but all mention of it has disappeared.

Perhaps it was changed to the Electric Picnic appearance, as he headlined the Comedy Tent on Saturday night.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,590 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

The ad is still there with a ticket link. http://www.olympia.ie/whats-on/bill-bailey-limboland/

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭henryporter

The ad is still there with a ticket link. http://www.olympia.ie/whats-on/bill-bailey-limboland/

Think that's an old tour - the OP is correct though - went looking yesterday on ticketbast@rd and no mention of the 2018 gigs despite previous email notifications - must be still negotiating the deal!

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭creativedrinker

I was trying to get tickets on Friday morning and as soon as it hit 9 the load screen came up and then cancelled out and the gig vanished, asked a guy in the Stephens green Ticketmaster and he said people had been asking but it must have been cancelled last minute.. he didn't know anything

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭1hnr79jr65

I was trying to get tickets on Friday morning and as soon as it hit 9 the load screen came up and then cancelled out and the gig vanished, asked a guy in the Stephens green Ticketmaster and he said people had been asking but it must have been cancelled last minute.. he didn't know anything

Same here, i was just about to request stalls seats and the page timed out, luckily i was able to secure seats for Katherine Ryan in Feb.

• Advertisement
Advertisement