Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CANCEL old eircom dongle

• 08-09-2017 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭

I am being charged every month for a dongle I can't find anywhere. Twitter help in Mumbai says they can't find my account. I have ONE account number which is my last bb/phone package number. I have the email address the bill comes to every month. SURELY you can use that to find my account. 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭percy212

It would be great if someone could assist with this issue. NOBODY via email or twitter can assist. I am not in Ireland so some online assistance would be very helpful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Hi

Eir support here is only Mon to Fri from 12PM to 5PM. Your first message was about an hour late on Fri. Hopefully they'll pick it up on Mon morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

percy212 wrote: »
    It would be great if someone could assist with this issue. NOBODY via email or twitter can assist. I am not in Ireland so some online assistance would be very helpful.
    Hi percy212, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I'm afraid we are only open Monday - Friday here. 

Feel free to PM me your account number and I'll check this for you.

Thanks 

Adam 

Advertisement