Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I feel like im not getting good performance out of my pc

Options
  • 08-09-2017 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I have a gtx 1050ti and an intel i5 processor 8gb of ram i feel like i'm not getting good performance because i can only run warframe at a consistent 30fps on low settings

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭SickBoy

I have a gtx 1050ti and an intel i5 processor 8gb of ram i feel like i'm not getting good performance because i can only run warframe at a consistent 30fps on low settings

What i5 do you have?
    Run something like CPU-Z to get the info.
    Look at the CPU tab and the memory tab and report the info back here for analysis.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Supporttheteam

i have an intel core i5-7500 @3.40GHz

• Registered Users Posts: 36 nathanq

What is youre cpu clocked at? can the clock speed be upgraded?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Are the GPU drivers up to date?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Install newer drivers and also check your CPU temperatures - if the cooler is not installed correctly and the CPU overheats, it may be throttling significantly.

I'm sure it's something minor as that setup would obviously run it at high/ultra just fine.

Also make sure you're not running off the motherboards Intel graphics as obviously 30fps at low/med settings would be pretty normal for HD630 or whatever the iGPU is on the i5-7400.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Also make sure you're not running off the motherboards Intel graphics as obviously 30fps at low/med settings would be pretty normal for HD630 or whatever the iGPU is on the i5-7400.

100% where I'd put my money.

Advertisement