Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulster bank app yes but kbc app No.

Options
  • 08-09-2017 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

Hope it's ok to ask this here.

I have the Nokia 3 and while I installed the UB app on it, I was texted a code, and hay bingo - sorted.

But with the kbc app after submitting the code generated, I get this message.

Provision failed, cannot write to unsecure storage. (google not much help here or too techie) :D

Rang kbc and are to get back to me on Monday.

Anyone any ideas though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,447 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Apple or Android?

If Android..... don't have that app installed but based on the message you got, go into 'Apps', select that app, click on 'permissions' and see if 'storage' is switched on.

BTW, you should be posting on the Android or Apple fora.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

danjo-xx wrote: »
    I have the Nokia 3
    coylemj wrote: »
    Apple or Android?

It does sound like a missing permission. The app should prompt for it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

ED E wrote: »
    It does sound like a missing permission. The app should prompt for it though.

Its funny though because I had no problems installing UB and PTSB apps and other non banking apps.

Anyway should know on monday if they ring me back.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭tomdublin

I have exactly the same problem with the Nokia 3 and the KBC app. Did KBC offer you any solution?

danjo-xx wrote: »
    Hope it's ok to ask this here.

I have the Nokia 3 and while I installed the UB app on it, I was texted a code, and hay bingo - sorted.

But with the kbc app after submitting the code generated, I get this message.

Provision failed, cannot write to unsecure storage. (google not much help here or too techie) :D

Rang kbc and are to get back to me on Monday.

Anyone any ideas though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

I have just posted over here tom about this.

http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057786223

• Advertisement
Advertisement