Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Edge 500 HR Zones sync help

Options
  • 08-09-2017 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,050 ✭✭✭

Folks
    I had to master reset my Edge 500 as below

To perform the master reset:
    Power device off.
    Press and hold Page/Menu, Start/Stop and Power simultaneously.
    Release buttons when the word "Garmin" disappears

Since the reset though I can't sync my HR zones as set on the Garmin Connect site with my Edge 500. Instructions are to simply sync the device using Garmin Express and the HR details will sync automatically. Doesn't work though. Activities do sync however.

So now out on the bike I'm seeing HR zones which aren't my proper zones and obviously aren't worth a fiddlers to me.

There used to be (i'm almost sure) a 'Send to device' button on Garmin Connect. I can't find that anymore.

Anyone know how to get the correct HR zones onto my device?

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the Garmin Express app

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,050 ✭✭✭G1032

Well, just got this fixed.
    Had to delete existing HR Zone data from Garmin Connect, sync the device with the default HR settings on G Connect, then update G connect with the correct HR zones and sync again.

What wonderful software they've written at Garmin.

Advertisement