Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike Fit

Options
  • 08-09-2017 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭

Has anyone had a bike fit in Wheelworx in Fonthill? If anyone has any recent experience of their bike fit I'd appreciate it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭jethrothe2nd

Has anyone had a bike fit in Wheelworx in Fonthill? If anyone has any recent experience of their bike fit I'd appreciate it.

I bought a bike from there and a bike fit came with it. Can't say I was impressed with it at all. In fact I was so unimpressed I went to Base2Race who pretty much undid everything that Wheelworx had done to the bike. It was a much more comprehensive fit with as much focus on my posture as the bike itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Annie get your Run

I bought a bike from there and a bike fit came with it. Can't say I was impressed with it at all. In fact I was so unimpressed I went to Base2Race who pretty much undid everything that Wheelworx had done to the bike. It was a much more comprehensive fit with as much focus on my posture as the bike itself.

Thanks jet, appreciate that.

Advertisement