Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sale agreed section too small

Options
  • 08-09-2017 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭

I'm trying to match houses on the sale agreed section of daft to the property price register but daft.ie only shows 4 or 5 pages of sale agreed properties so by the time it comes up on the register it's usually gone from the sale agreed section.

Is there a way of looking at sold houses on daft, going back over the last year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭Wesser

No.

You have to find the property on PPR and then Google the address and hope to find some left over website that still carries it

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Paddytheman

I've found that you can find many properties left behind on myhome. When I look at PPR for properties sold similar to those I'm interested in, a quick google throws up an old link to mh.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭derekbro

Daftdrop.com is your friend here.

Advertisement