Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a creche urgently

• 09-09-2017 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey I started college last Monday and thought they had a creche in the college bit they don't now I have nobody to mind my 2 boys as everywhere seems to be full or have waiting lists.. Does anybody know of anywhere around limerick city that would have available places?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

What part of tbe city are you in ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Joanne 2193

Roxboro are but all around here are full aswel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

And where are you going to college might be something near it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 204 ✭✭topcat72

Hve you tried Pebbled Pathways near Grove Island ? There is no current waiting list there as far as I'm aware .

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Lisa2011

Not sure where your going to college but the Northside family resource center in ballynanty have a creche there. My niece and nephew go there. Not sure if places are available.

Their number is 061 326 623

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭black & white

Nursery Times on Mallow Street has a very good reputation, they open from 7.30 or 8.00 so you could buzz them in the morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

I don't have any experience of them but http://www.wilmotchildcare.ie/ in Annacotty Ind Est might suit you?

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

Advertisement