Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joining a soccer team

Options
  • 09-09-2017 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi I have been thinking about joining a team for a long time now (kinda worried id go training and just be shocking technically and embarrass myself😂😂). Im 28 and havnt played on a soccer/hurling team since I was 16, i have tipped away at some 5/10kms and done some kickboxing throughout the years so im kinda fit. Iv just moved to tullamore and im wondering if anyone could give some guidance on where would be best to go to, to join. Id only be looking to do some training and try build my skills initially as I obviously wont be very good due to not having played in so long. Any suggestions welcome as to be very honest know nothing about divisions or what clubs might be willing to take someone like me on, if there even are any.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭240 Robert

You should call out to Tullamore Soccer Club at Leah Victoria Park at the back of the industrial estate on the clara road or ring them on 0579323037 or check out Leah Victoria Park on facebook, very good club with great facilities.

Advertisement