Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rally cars in Limerick this morning

• 09-09-2017 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭

What were all the Rally cars doing on their way through Limerick this morning...... lots of Spectators every where .....even the camera van was out getting a good view .....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

hobie14 wrote: »
    What were all the Rally cars doing on their way through Limerick this morning...... lots of Spectators every where .....even the camera van was out getting a good view .....

That's a make a wish cannonball run charity drive. Any pics ? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

There is a thread elsewhere with pictures.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭hobie14

Thanks guys ...... I saw the Cannonball thread title ..... thought it was going to be about someone digging one up in his garden .... my bad

Coming out in the Shannon direction revealed guys and kids at every viewing spot and a million around the Limerick Inn .... I'm old world :)

The event certainly created a lot of interest and fun for all ......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,238 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

.....almost all :D Have a read of the original Thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭hobie14

mgbgt1978 wrote: »
    .....almost all :D Have a read of the original Thread.

But how many of them have ever found a real Cannon Ball ? .......

I have .... still have on on display in my front room .....:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement