Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hanlons pub 2005-2007

Options
  • 09-09-2017 11:54am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5

Hi im looking to get in touch with some of the staff that worked in hanlons 2005-2007.

Would be great to get in touch with some old friends i have lost contact with.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Is Hanlon's in the North County, or do you mean Hanlon's on the Nth Circular Road? If so I'll move this into the Dublin City forum.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5 Goderator

Is Hanlon's in the North County, or do you mean Hanlon's on the Nth Circular Road? If so I'll move this into the Dublin City forum.

If you could move it that would be great cheers.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Done :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Maysa07

Goderator wrote: »
    Hi im looking to get in touch with some of the staff that worked in hanlons 2005-2007.

Would be great to get in touch with some old friends i have lost contact with.

As fare as i know, the new owners kept some of the old staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,794 ✭✭✭sweetie

This seems to be closed, anyone know what the story is?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Big insurance claim

Advertisement