Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ennis 5 a side

• 09-09-2017 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi All,

Moved to Ennis earlier in the year and have been unable to find a 5 a side kick about.

If anyone knows of one in Ennis (or within 20 mins drive) that are looking for numbers it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

FB

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Welcome to Ennis, there are loads of games around but most would be closed enough, loads of Whatsapp groups :) I'd head up to either the LeisurePlex or the Rugby Grounds around 7 in the evening with a fiver and ask if there's a game going, there's 3 pitches in the Leisure Plex and 2 in the rugby ground, I'd be surprised if you didn't get a game and then you'll probably get added to the group looking for numbers every week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Francis Benali

Thanks Clareman,

Much appreciated, once I get my foot in the door with one I should be sorted.

Advertisement