Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payments by credit card

Options
  • 09-09-2017 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,233 ✭✭✭

Hello. I have recently switched banks to KBC and am trying to change my payment details for my mobile to my new credit card account. Is it possible to arrange an automatic monthly debit from my card? I have tried to enter my card details but it does not recognise the card, even though it works on other websites and shops.

I've also tried the alternative of setting up a direct debit with my debit card, but there is no option for KBC under the "Bank name" drop down list.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

VonLuck wrote: »
    Hello. I have recently switched banks to KBC and am trying to change my payment details for my mobile to my new credit card account. Is it possible to arrange an automatic monthly debit from my card? I have tried to enter my card details but it does not recognise the card, even though it works on other websites and shops.

I've also tried the alternative of setting up a direct debit with my debit card, but there is no option for KBC under the "Bank name" drop down list.

Hi VonLuck, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

You can pay your bills using a credit card facility, the customer care team on 1901 will be able to arrange this on 1901. 

they'll advise you of all.

Thanks 

Adam 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

VonLuck wrote: »

Hi VonLuck, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

You can pay your bills using a credit card facility, the customer care team on 1901 will be able to arrange this on 1901. 

they'll advise you of all.

Thanks 

Adam 

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Hey Bringing out old tread but ive the same problem there is no Bank option for KBC and dont want to use card can this is sorted? Surely KBC has been around long enough for it to be considered a "bank"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hey Bringing out old tread but ive the same problem there is no Bank option for KBC and dont want to use card can this is sorted? Surely KBC has been around long enough for it to be considered a "bank"
    Hi PowerHouseDan, 

Thanks for getting in contact with us today. 

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with this service, I'll be sure to pass this feedback on for you and hope to have it resolved as soon as possible. The customer care team on 1901 will be able to assist you further with this. 

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement