Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iStick 40W

• 09-09-2017 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey,

Bought a new iStick 40w yesterday and its been great so far but i was just wondering if anyones fire button has a bit of play (raised) before it clicks and fires. Its a small issue but its driving me nuts

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

GasCan wrote: »
    Hey,

Bought a new iStick 40w yesterday and its been great so far but i was just wondering if anyones fire button has a bit of play (raised) before it clicks and fires. Its a small issue but its driving me nuts

Thanks

I'll have a look at mine when I get home & let you know...

• Registered Users Posts: 4 GasCan

That would be great, thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I'v a TC40w that I never managed to setup right and there is a bit of play in the button.

They're get little devices and i got mine for 35 euro but there's always something a little wrong with them haha

GasCan wrote: »
    That would be great, thanks

My fire button protrudes & is a bit loose,I've had mine for over 2 years & I have never noticed it before because I have always had a silicone sleeve on it,I find that all isticks are too slippery.

• Advertisement

Jeff2 wrote: »
    I'v a TC40w that I never managed to setup right and there is a bit of play in the button.

The istick 40w is the easiest menu that I have come across,check out Youtube & they will show you how to work the menu,pictures are always better than words,if that doesn't help,then the chip is dodgy...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Get one of these http://www.teslacigs.com/design/stealth40w.html

Best fire button I've ever used. Zero play in them.

The istick 40w is the easiest menu that I have come across,check out Youtube & they will show you how to work the menu,pictures are always better than words,if that doesn't help,then the chip is dodgy...

The menu is ridiculously easy on the iSticks, what i meant was that the buttons rattle or on the old 20w's the protect screen wouldn't sit flush with the device.
    TinCool wrote: »
    Get one of these.

Best fire button I've ever used. Zero play in them.

That looks like a pretty slick device, this is my second device, coming from a Joyetech AIO and was looking for something with a bit more power and didn't want to break the bank.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Thanks, I'v tried a few but can't manage to get the settings right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

The iStick range in general were designed to be cheap and cheerful. I had a couple over time, and problems with each one. Had the 50w that had the LCD totally blank out after less than 2 weeks, and the 30w that mis fired constantly before finally dying after a couple of months. If you bought locally, take it back, see if they have one with less play on the button. Their QC is non existent. You might get lucky. Otherwise it's a case of getting used to it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 rachelmcg

I have the TECC Arc4 40W (I think theyre the same devices with different brands)((but I could be wrong) :)

I have play in my button too.

Advertisement