Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding non-BOI Credit Cards to BOI365

Options
  • 09-09-2017 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭

Hi there

Is it possible to add an AIB Visa and Tesco Visa to BOI365 as payees? My dad wants to be able to pay credit card bills via BOI365 but can't find an easy way to add them (neither can I!)

I found a post in these forums from 2012 that said they had to be added by a BOI representative. Is that still the case?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Yes, I added a friends TSB credit card a few months back, I had to ring and they did it over the phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Mr E,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

Yes, you can add them by contacting one of our advisors on 0818 365 365/ 0035314044000 and they will be happy to help you set up the cards as payees on the account.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Please have account details to hand when calling as these will be required. 

Have a great day:)

Thanks,

Kareana

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Thanks folks. :)

Advertisement