Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eir Sport Login Issue

• 09-09-2017 5:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 959 ✭✭✭

My login is working on MyEir website as well as mobile app
    but the same login wont work on Eir Sport website or the app

can you please advise ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

4real wrote: »
    My login is working on MyEir website as well as mobile app
    but the same login wont work on Eir Sport website or the app

can you please advise ?
    Hi 4real, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues logging into your eir Sport service. The best advice I can offer is to contact our support team on 1890 260 260, they'll troubleshoot with you to identify the issue. They are open 24/7. 

Thanks 

Adam 

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Kazryanos

Hi I've been waiting ching BT sports in my eir mobile package and it's no w telling me my maximum live streams have been reached?? I thought this was free when you sign up. Is there a catch??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Kazryanos wrote: »
    Hi I've been waiting ching BT sports in my eir mobile package and it's no w telling me my maximum live streams have been reached?? I thought this was free when you sign up. Is there a catch??
    Hi Kazryanos, 

With the eir Sport service, you can have 2 devices attached however you can only use one live stream so this would suggest you are exceeding this. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Normal Service

Does this mean that although you may have two devices registered, both can’t be used at the same time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Does this mean that although you may have two devices registered, both can’t be used at the same time?
    Hi Normal Service, 

This is correct for the red mobile app, if you are using the green app you can use 2. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 fishermantolka

I have your normal fibre BB package and I use a PC mac 27  I go to address bar and type in "eirsport login"  and I get directed to a support page this search defies logic as there is a big difference in the word  login  and the word support  I have netflix  and I type in netfl and up it comes my netflix.. Now EIR explain ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eir: Ahren

I have your normal fibre BB package and I use a PC mac 27  I go to address bar and type in "eirsport login"  and I get directed to a support page this search defies logic as there is a big difference in the word  login  and the word support  I have netflix  and I type in netfl and up it comes my netflix.. Now EIR explain ?
    Hi fishermantolka.

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble logging into eir Sport.

In order to watch eir Sport on your Mac you would need to download the eir Sport app from the app store, which you can do so here.

All other information in regards to watching eir Sport on other devices can be found here.

-Ahren

I got on to your tec support people and they told me that they no longer support There was no mention of the app on the app store they clearly told me there was no longer support for Macintosh Devices only the I Phone.   I feel I should have been informed via email by your marketing department or your tec-support department as having the Eirsport on this computer was great as I like NAS Car and loved all the Soccer on it..  Indian Giver comes to mind i.e. to get given something only to have it taken off you when your not looking..  This type of thing is a thing of sharp practice and not a practice a company like Eir. it's size and status should be engaging in. 

Re ahren  Maybe you did not notice that I'am using a Mac 27 Desk top. you redirected Me to Apps that are applicable to mobile devices and are of not use to Me. 

Your Slogan "Making the possible Possible' Has gone in reverse for Me I had eirsport and now I don't have it anymore.  In my case because I use a Macintosh desk top it would seem that you have made the possible Inpossible! and I have had it taken away from ME it was one of the reasons I went for EIR as it was a fabulous service to have for the six or more mtgs that i had it as i love the Soccer and the Car racing F1, NAS Car, and Funny car, Also loved the Hyundi league on Sat morning and the Fishing shows.. So you can see it is missed.  and I will be reconsidering  my position as a prospect for EIR when My contract expires. 

• Advertisement

Has the Cat got your tongue Eir ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eir: Ahren

I got on to your tec support people and they told me that they no longer support There was no mention of the app on the app store they clearly told me there was no longer support for Macintosh Devices only the I Phone.   I feel I should have been informed via email by your marketing department or your tec-support department as having the Eirsport on this computer was great as I like NAS Car and loved all the Soccer on it..  Indian Giver comes to mind i.e. to get given something only to have it taken off you when your not looking..  This type of thing is a thing of sharp practice and not a practice a company like Eir. it's size and status should be engaging in. 

Hi fishermantolka.

Unfortunately, there is no way around this, this is due to a safari updating to V12. 
    For more information on other ways to enjoy eir sport please click here.

Thank you.
    -Ahren

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,470 ✭✭✭Acosta

eir: Ahren wrote: »
    Hi fishermantolka.

Unfortunately, there is no way around this, this is due to a safari updating to V12. 
    For more information on other ways to enjoy eir sport please click here.

Thank you.
    -Ahren
    Eleven Sport streams work fine with any browser. It seems to me that Eir just can't be bothered to come up with a way of fixing this or like Sky, to develop a new app that will work on any lap top.

Also, you can't change the Eir Sport app on a phone to another device. It says I that have I have already used my maximum changes for this month even though I've not changed device since last AUGUST???!!!
    I know two others with the same problem. Clearly there's something wrong here. Could you please get your tech people to look into this? 

The Eir phone app and Eir live on the computer used to work perfectly but have completely gone to the dogs over the last 6 months or so.

Advertisement