Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spin classes - pay as you go (Dublin)

Options
  • 09-09-2017 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭

Hey - I was wondering if anyone could recommend a pay as you go spin class (preferably early morning in city centre. Looking to do a good challenging class about twice a week.
    Thank you

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

I've been to Spinzone on the Long Mile Road. It's good.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Foxmoves

Swan leisure in rathmines to do some early morning ones and pay as you.

They have a timetable online

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭cw girl

Foxmoves wrote: »
    Swan leisure in rathmines to do some early morning ones and pay as you.

They have a timetable online

Thanks

I've been to Spinzone on the Long Mile Road. It's good.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭SetOverSet

Andy Kenny on Pearse St. Have only gone evenings myself, but pretty sure they do mornings too

http://andykennyfitness.ie/spin-classes-dublin/

• Advertisement

SetOverSet wrote: »
    Andy Kenny on Pearse St. Have only gone evenings myself, but pretty sure they do mornings too

http://andykennyfitness.ie/spin-classes-dublin/

Thanks - think I went to his classes a few years ago in ballsbridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Another vote for Andy Kenny. Great classes and a sound bloke who cycles to boot

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭heraldo

Mark Lacey at Gloucester Street Gym does very good Spin classes, Early morning and lunchtimes. Pay as you go, monthly is €30 for all classes and it's bang in the city centre. Highly recommend.

Advertisement