Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which ecig should i Get?

• 09-09-2017 11:24pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭

Hi I have been using a K3 aspire for about 6 months which has gotten me off the stinky fags. I understand this ecig is a fairly basic one and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what type or brand would be a good purchase?

I only use the ecig as a replacment to the cigarettes and dont use any flavours other than the tobacco if that helps.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Are you planning to buy online or local? Big difference in pricing and options. Also, what's your budget? the K3 tank is what we call a mouth-to-lung tank, you vape it much like you would pull on a cigarette, just be wary that many new tanks are designed for more 'direct lung' vaping, where you draw straight to the lungs, you don't mouth inhale. If you prefer mouth to lung, then look to tanks with higher resistance coils, above 1ohm.

There's tonnes of starter kits available out there for people looking to advance their vaping, but you might need to provide a little more info for people to recommend. What mg do you vape? Do you prefer long draws, do you chain vape? [can't put it down, like to vape a lot] or would you prefer just a casual vape when you feel that urge to smoke?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Autochange

Are you planning to buy online or local? Big difference in pricing and options. Also, what's your budget? the K3 tank is what we call a mouth-to-lung tank, you vape it much like you would pull on a cigarette, just be wary that many new tanks are designed for more 'direct lung' vaping, where you draw straight to the lungs, you don't mouth inhale. If you prefer mouth to lung, then look to tanks with higher resistance coils, above 1ohm.

There's tonnes of starter kits available out there for people looking to advance their vaping, but you might need to provide a little more info for people to recommend. What mg do you vape? Do you prefer long draws, do you chain vape? [can't put it down, like to vape a lot] or would you prefer just a casual vape when you feel that urge to smoke?

Hi thanks for the info. Im learning already! i definitely prefer mouth to lung and would prefer a casual vape at times i would a cigarette.

Can you purchase these 1 ohm tanks separately?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Autochange wrote: »
    Hi thanks for the info. Im learning already! i definitely prefer mouth to lung and would prefer a casual vape at times i would a cigarette.

Can you purchase these 1 ohm tanks separately?

Yeah, options are fairly limited though. Look at the likes of Aspire kits with the Nautilus 2 tank, they use 1.8 ohm coils, perfect for MTL vaping

Something like the Zelos kit maybe?

Advertisement