Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medicine in Poland

Options
  • 10-09-2017 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone has any information on studying medicine in Poland? I'm a biomedical science graduate and saw a 4 year grad med degree, the first 2 years are pre clinical (biomedical science subjects). Could I go straight into year 3? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Irelandman1998

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone has any information on studying medicine in Poland? I'm a biomedical science graduate and saw a 4 year grad med degree, the first 2 years are pre clinical (biomedical science subjects). Could I go straight into year 3? :D

Hey man , I was studying medicine in Poland before deferring my place . It's a big commitement moving countries and you really have to sit down and ask yourself if your ready and mature enough to make those sacrifices . If you need any info on the interviews, places in Poland where you can study P.m. me .

Hey man , I was studying medicine in Poland before deferring my place . It's a big commitement moving countries and you really have to sit down and ask yourself if your ready and mature enough to make those sacrifices . If you need any info on the interviews, places in Poland where you can study P.m. me .

The fact that you did Biomedica science means you could skip pre-med in any undergrad med coarse in all of Ireland. I know that for a fact . In terms post-grad med I don't know . That's a good question . It's accelerated so you would have to ask admissions I guess . You would have a big advantage over everyone else I know that for a fact . Have you got a 2:1/ 1:1in your first degree ?

Hello,

. Fees vary in Poland from 8k to 10k . Term usually starts in September for first year . October for every other year . Be prepared to have as little as 10 days holidays for Christmas . Year ends in the final / second last week of June . 3 months off for holidays ; July to October . You have to work in a nursing home for the first year I believe for 4 weeks of these holidays . I'm not trying to scare you off . I'm just telling you what is involved . If it's an alternative route to the GAMSAT . Any more quiries just let me know ðŸ˜႒

Ah feck, I misread a bit . All of my info is in reference to undergraduate medicine in Poland . However, most of it still applies .

Advertisement