Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creating Account

Options
  • 10-09-2017 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭

I have tried to create an account on the eir webpage, it is suppose to send me an email to the address I have registered. I have tried three times and no email, any suggestions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭JoyPad

Is that a gmail address? I've had the same problem, but it worked really fast with a yahoo email.
    See my thread here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭JoyPad

Is that a gmail address? I've had the same problem, but it worked really fast with a yahoo email.
    See my thread here.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭Croc

As a matter of fact it is, I also tried an indigo account no joy with either (:

O.K. I eventually managed to create an account, it appears that EIR has an issue with Gmail Indigo & Hotmail. 

Of all the email address that I used to create the account the only one that EIR managed to send a "Complete Your Registration"email to was Yahoo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Croc wrote: »
    O.K. I eventually managed to create an account, it appears that EIR has an issue with Gmail Indigo & Hotmail. 

Of all the email address that I used to create the account the only one that EIR managed to send a "Complete Your Registration"email to was Yahoo.
    Hi Croc, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

Apologies for the issues you have experienced, we are aware of some issues with this service at present and we are investigating. I'll be sure to pass this feedback on. 

I'm glad to hear you got it sorted in the end, apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

Thanks 

Adam 

• Advertisement

Just as an update Adam, I did eventually get "Complete Your Registration"emails to all the other accounts I tried but it was a few days later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Croc wrote: »
    Just as an update Adam, I did eventually get "Complete Your Registration"emails to all the other accounts I tried but it was a few days later.
    Thanks for letting us know, Croc.

Feel free to get back in touch if you have any future queries.

- Adam

Advertisement