Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior cert results 2017

Options
  • 10-09-2017 4:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭

Hey all, how's everyone feeling now that there's only 3 days till results!!?
    Does anyone know when the results arrive at schools?
    I'm feeling quite nervous, my teachers & parents have high expectations..:/
    Also, how is the new English grading thing gonna work, will it say higher merit etc..or B?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,586 ✭✭✭✭An tUasal C

I am patiently waiting. Not too fused, can't change anything now. :p

The English result will say Distinction, Higher Merit, Merit, Achieved etc..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Fastidious wrote: »
    Does anyone know when the results arrive at schools?

In most schools, the DP will go directly to the local An Post delivery office and pick them up by arrangement.
    Then, back to the school, quick check that they are the correct students/subjects etc., put them in envelopes and give them out. My old school gives them out just after small break in the morning, but others will differ.

Advertisement