Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best spa in Killarney??

Options
  • 10-09-2017 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,856 ✭✭✭

Just had a half spa day in Escape Spa Imperial Cork - divine as always.. so... on the spa trail - been hearing good things about Aghadoe Heights in Killarney - been to the Brehon - I enjoyed it but wouldn't go running back..

So for those who know, how would you rate Aghadoe Spa? Or are there others noteworthy?

Would consider a night away/spa break if I got a good deal for somewhere lush

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭shooter69

sporina wrote: »
    Just had a half spa day in Escape Spa Imperial Cork - divine as always.. so... on the spa trail - been hearing good things about Aghadoe Heights in Killarney - been to the Brehon - I enjoyed it but wouldn't go running back..

So for those who know, how would you rate Aghadoe Spa? Or are there others noteworthy?

Would consider a night away/spa break if I got a good deal for somewhere lush

Thanks

Stayed in the Hotel Europe and it's a fantastic spot - wouldn't be one for the spa but the Mrs raved about it...and wants to go back ..better start saving. Stayed recently in the brehon , like you wouldn't be running back .

Advertisement