Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crusaders AC training

• 10-09-2017 9:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26

I'm sure this has been answered before but I'd like to make sure the information online is up to date.

I'm looking for an athletics club to do a few sessions with over the winter months. I'm living in Goatstown but working in the city centre so I reckoned it might be handiest to get to Irishtown. The Crusaders website says they train at 6.30pm Tuesdays and Thursdays, anyone know if this is right? Though I'm often late in work I'd like to get out when I can.

Also, I was mostly a sprinter when I was younger, fell out of the sport a bit during college, and I'm just trying to get back fit now. Would there be people at training who'd run 13 minute 3kms/25 minute 5kms or would I be way out of my depth?

Thanks to anyone who can help! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,415 ✭✭✭Singer

The training times are accurate. I joined recently myself and it's pretty handy to get to after work in the city centre. You won't be out of your depth, plenty around at those paces. It's best to go along on a Tuesday night on the track so you can be directed to the right group.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26 kiwimad

Great, thank you very much!

Advertisement