Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor 50GB 180 Day Mobile Broadband

Options
  • 10-09-2017 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭

Is this offer now gone since the rebrand? How will it effect existing customers on this plan?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

recyclebin wrote: »
    Is this offer now gone since the rebrand? How will it effect existing customers on this plan?
    Hi recyclebin, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

All plans will remain the same for customers, you will see no change. 

Thanks 

Adam 

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Eh gringo!

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi recyclebin, 

Thanks 

Adam 
    is this plan still available for non customers ??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

Eh gringo! wrote: »

Plus one on this, the only alternative appears to be the 6 month contract.

I would like to pay the 6 months up front because I know that I will forget to cancel at the right time and in honesty I only need it for two weeks.

Hi recyclebin, 

Thanks 

Adam 
    Hi, Eh gringo!

This plan is still available to new customers. Please see all details on this link - https://www.eir.ie/mobile/broadband/bill-pay/

Thanks 

Adam 

eldamo wrote: »

Plus one on this, the only alternative appears to be the 6 month contract.

I would like to pay the 6 months up front because I know that I will forget to cancel at the right time and in honesty I only need it for two weeks.
    Hi eldamo, 

This plan is a 6 month contract (180 days) If you wish you can set up the account and pay the full amount that would be owed for the contract and your account will go into a credit, however, bills will still be sent out every month until the contract is over. 

Thanks 

Adam 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

Hi eldamo, 

This plan is a 6 month contract (180 days) If you wish you can set up the account and pay the full amount that would be owed for the contract and your account will go into a credit, however, bills will still be sent out every month until the contract is over. 

Thanks 

Adam 

Hi Adam,

There was previously an add on on meteor PAYG that gave you 50gb data for 180 days for a 30 euro top-up, I am pretty sure that this is what is being queried, not a 6m contract.

Could you please advise with respect to this? (Apologies, I probably caused the confusion by mentioning the 6m contract).

Thanks,

Damien

Hi recyclebin, 

Thanks 

Adam 
    Hi, Eh gringo!

This plan is still available to new customers. Please see all details on this link -

Thanks 

Adam 
    Hi Adam
    This should be PAYG not Bill Pay, does PAYG 180 day MBB day pass 30 euro for 50GB still exist ???

Hi recyclebin, 

Thanks 

Adam 
    Hi, Eh gringo!

This plan is still available to new customers. Please see all details on this link -

Thanks 

Adam 
    Hi Adam
    This should be PAYG not Bill Pay, does PAYG 180 day MBB day pass 30 euro for 50GB still exist ???
    Apologies for the confusion here. 

This plan is still available on PAYG, you can view details here - http://support.eir.ie/article/why-should-buy-pass 

If you wish to go ahead with this the customer care team on 1905 will be able to assist you. 

Thanks 

Adam 

Hi recyclebin, 

Thanks 

Adam 
    Hi, Eh gringo!

Thanks 

Adam 
    Hi Adam

This plan is still available on PAYG, you can view details here - http://support.eir.ie/article/why-should-buy-pass 

If you wish to go ahead with this the customer care team on 1905 will be able to assist you. 

Thanks 

Adam 
    Hi Adam
    That link just leads you to a  web page asking the question.
    Where on your web page can you actually avail off this ???

Hi recyclebin, 

Thanks 

Adam 
    Hi, Eh gringo!

Thanks 

Adam 
    Hi Adam

Thanks 

Adam 
    Hi Adam
    That link just leads you to a  web page asking the question.
    Where on your web page can you actually avail off this ???
    You would need to contact the customer care team on 1905, they'll be able to assist you from there and advise on all. 

Thanks 

Adam 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Entonces

You would need to contact the customer care team on 1905, they'll be able to assist you from there and advise on all. 

Thanks 

Adam 
    Hi there,
    I spoke to customer care but they were in aware of the plan being offered by you. Has anyone managed to get on the plan on eir?

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Entonces

Entonces wrote: »
    Hi there,
    I spoke to customer care but they were in aware of the plan being offered by you. Has anyone managed to get on the plan on eir?

Turns out I had received a prepaid phone sim instead of broadband so the option of the 180 day pass wasn't available.
    All sorted now ðŸ‘

Hi there,

Turns out I had received a prepaid phone sim instead of broadband so the option of the 180 day pass wasn't available.
    All sorted now ðŸ‘
    No problem. I'm glad to hear you got it sorted.

Thanks 

Adam 

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭__..__

So is this available.to new customers them on payg?
    I like the sound of it and would be interested in getting this for my tablet.

__..__ wrote: »
    So is this available.to new customers them on payg?
    I like the sound of it and would be interested in getting this for my tablet.
    Hi there, 

This plan is still available. The customer care team on 1905 will be able to advise you on all. 

Thanks 

Adam 

Advertisement