Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Golf Swing Analyzer

Options
  • 11-09-2017 9:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

How to choose best golf swing analyzer?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭death1234567

Get your local PGA professional to analyse your swing and don't bother paying for some gadget that doesn't analyse anything properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Bottle

I have a Zepp 2 swing analyser, it is interesting to use over the winter on the driving range. Probably would find it difficult to recommend it enough to somebody to buy one.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,534 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Similar to Bottle, I have the Swingbyte but not sure how firmly I could recommend it

I did find it useful when making significant swing changes as you could see direct concrete numbers for before & after.

I know that there are people that use it for tempo training with the putter, but I haven't done that myself.

The data is good, but the device itself is not very practical to use. You have to clip it onto the shaft of the club & get it aligned correctly. Its grand once you get it aligned, but it doesn't tend to grip very well so it can shift around the shaft after multiple swings.

Advertisement