Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

503 error - how to fix??

Options
  • 11-09-2017 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi,
    I keep getting a 503 error when trying to post to a forum. how can I fix this?
    Thanks,
    Ken.

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi Ken,

This is typically down to your IP address. Can I check where you're posting from? And is it only happening on a specific forum? Also, which version of the site are you using?

There are a couple of things to try, including clearing your cache, trying the Legacy rather than Responsive version of the site (you can find a link to switch in the footer), and using incognito mode.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 kennyball

Hi Ken,

This is typically down to your IP address. Can I check where you're posting from? And is it only happening on a specific forum? Also, which version of the site are you using?

There are a couple of things to try, including clearing your cache, trying the Legacy rather than Responsive version of the site (you can find a link to switch in the footer), and using incognito mode.

Thanks....
    I'm posting from Northern Ireland. I'm only trying on the gigs and events forum...I tried it on the Legacy site and it worked OK.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Thanks for letting us know. Here's hoping for smooth sailing from here on out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement