Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant post until i have 5 posts?

Options
  • 11-09-2017 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Cant post until i have 5 posts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 JoeT1000

Cant start new thread whithout 5 post?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

There's no such rules or requirements, as you've just demonstrated. The only limit is on attempting to post links.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Delldweller

Seems fair. Prevents one off comments and spammers

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Icdeadpeepul

I would like to start a thread rgarding something my granddaughter and I found, and attach a photo...but it appears I can't until I have made 5 posts. I don't get it.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi Icdeadpeepul,

You can start threads at any time. You can find a detailed guide to starting a thread here.

To attach an image, you need to click the Manage Attachments button underneath Additional Options and upload the file from your computer.

433958.png

Then insert the image from the toolbar

433955.png

If you are replying and attaching an image, you'll need to click Go Advanced

433957.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 joxerb

Sounds fair.

Advertisement